Friday, September 15, 2006
okayy, let's c wad happened tis week..
Mon:-Had PE, played captain's ball... V fun as usual...MTL marked our paper...den recess...Den EL ass-boring as usual, frm 1 main topic can go to dno how many other non-related topics...After dat was SCIENCE...woohoo... FUN!!...finally started on chapter 6... every1 was hyper... we all kept laffing non-stop coz kept cracking jokes n everythg... den siva bcame SUPER HORNY... haha... alvin n zhi bin were lyke WTF...Scince was super fun laaa...Den Maths last period... Learnt new topic.. Quite eazy i guess..Tue:-El was boringg as per normal...MTL did buku kerja or smthg..recess..SCIENCE was GREAT again...den HIST we went AVT to enjoy air-con n study abit.. lol..CME did tis damn lame quiz laaa..every1 was lyke bullshitting...den went home...Wed:-Had Lit we went thru da last chapters n did some ws...Maths was next... Was given hw....recess..EL=BORINGGG...SCIENCE RAWKS RAWKS RAWKS....after dat sooks n fi accompanied me 2 chong pang..dere i bought 3guppies..1male n 2female.. tot they can reproduce but (to be con't).... den we went home...Thurs:-(continued).. Woke up in da morning n my male fish n 1 femalefish had DIED...Had art, given assignments AGAIN!!...Den MTL had peribahasa test i got 28/30...recess..had free period coz wong nv come...den SCIENCE...wheeeee...went fer musik after dat..watch stomp n chitty chitty bang bang...went home after CIMY OTHER FISH ASO DIED!!...im not meant 2 rear fish...haiz.. :((Fri:-Home ec was boringgg....Geog was fun... recess...EL BOREDOM..MTL had anoda peribahasa test n i got 24/30...ahhhhh..after dat went fer lunch wif sooks n fi n marichong...later played chapteh n soccer wif minu's tennis ball n went home wif sooks coz ODAC was CANCELLED!!..dats all da happen tis week..muz go study le...
11:03 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

